IT Graduate Positions – SA Post Office
|Job Title||Information Technology is offering a limited experiential learning opportunity for highly motivated, analytical and unemployed graduates for a period of twelve (12) months. The positions will be based in Head Office: Eco Point: Centurion X 15 Positions.
The areas of opportunity for experience are in IT Architecture, Solutions Design, Business Analysis, Applications Testing, Applications Development, Job automation, Database Administration, Server support, Backup and Storage Support, Microsoft product support.
The Post office would therefore like to invite applications from unemployed graduates who have completed a recognized 3 year tertiary qualification (BSc Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems, National IT Diploma / Degree) specialising in Information Technology at any recognized institution.
|Key Responsibilities & Minimum Requirements||SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
• Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
• Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
• Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training
• Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
• Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience.
• Completed a 3 year recognized Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
• Must have report writing, analytical and conceptual skills
• Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate at own expense.
• Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a
• Comprehensive CV,
• Certified copies of qualifications,
• Statement of results,
• ID Copy and contact number
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to: Lydia Mabena – (012) 649-6509
|Contacts||The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
To View, visit our website:www.postoffice.co.za and click on careers OR
Send your cv to: The Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Human Capital Management: Corporate
Attention: Mamathe Tsolo
PO Box 2042
CORPORATE SHOP, 0074
Closing Date: 21 June 2013
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Post Office or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited reserves the
NB: See original advert attached…