We have broadly matched the following position with your skills on our database. We match based on your main skill category and keywords on your profile. Kindly log in, search for this job, update your profile (see the bottom of this email), upload your latest CV and apply, if you are interested. If not, we will appreciate if you can forward this to someone who might be.
NB: We pay up to 10% of our placement fee (R500 – R10 000) (conditions apply e.g. this person should not already be on our database) if you refer somebody to us who is successfully placed by us. Referring Job / Contract leads to us work in the same way. There are also higher levels of patnership with us available.
|Private Banking Business Analyst
|Position Details Job ID:
|Last Updated (mm/dd/yyyy):
||2012/08/14 09:10:16 AM
||Private Banking Business Analyst
|Ownership of project delivery with relevant stakeholders by developing an intimate knowledge of the Private Bank’s people, process and systems; the core competencies of change control, business analysis and elements of project management.
Client Delivery (70%)
- High level business case and solution design for business driven requirements
- Deliver cost-effective, user friendly, innovative solutions (business process re-engineering, systems and technology).
- Participate in the full SDLC depending on the scope of the initiative including post implementation activities. This includes the formulation of appropriate documents to present at the various forums and checkpoints
- Ensure that processes, business rules, project administration etc are accurately and completely documented in line with the delivery strategy of Private Bank.
- Presentation and communication of ideas and solutions to key stakeholders.
- Gathering information in order to formulate a business case.
- Accurately gather user requirements and document accordingly. Ensure requirements take business, testing, development, reporting and operational requirements into account.
- Facilitate the rollout of processes and other training within operations.
- Assist in the testing process. This requires the facilitation with the test analysts of transferring functional requirements into testing scenarios, and facilitation of user acceptance testing
- Manage the implementation and post-implementation aspects of requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of competency in business analysis, project management, change and process management.
- Continually build and enhance relevant knowledge and relationships with the business with a view to achieving thought leadership demonstrated through value in projects.
- Demonstrate through attending all knowledge transfer sessions offered within the Private Bank
- Demonstrate though asking questions and building relationships with key knowledgeable stakeholders
- Subscribe to and promote Company culture and values in the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team.
- Ensure that appropriate knowledge is retained and transferred within the Analysis and Design team.
- Effective and clear communication to all users and stakeholders
Business Development (10%)
- Ensure that the solution meets the changing business requirements in terms of functionality, capacity, reliability and useful life.
- Maximise business benefit through project delivery according to agreed business priority.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered meeting business requirements, can be measured through a sound business case and adhere to agreed Private Bank application and integration architecture principles
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations regarding requirements
- A proactive mindset focused on identifying and mitigating risks and resolving issues
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate attainment of the best possible solution for the situation
- Ability to conceptualise big picture while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel and Word
- Experience in application development – full SDLC
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience in establishing and maintaining controls for risk and quality
- 3 + years experience in business analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Service orientated
- Passion for business
- Passion for acquiring skills and knowledge
|Format:Skill Description (Rating 1-5,Experience in Months)
|Rating:1-Beginner, 2-Below Average,3-Average, 4-Above Average, 5-Expert
|Required Job Skills:
|Required Software Skills:
|Required Business Skills: