||INTERNAL AUDITOR: REGIONS AND LOGISTICS (LEVEL 5/6) INTERNAL AUDIT (CORPORATE: ECO POINT: CENTURION X 01 POSITION) INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
||SENIOR INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER (REGIONS AND LOGISTICS)
||Execute internal audits in line with the annual audit plan or additional request in order to provide assurance and consulting on governance, risk and control processes to senior management and the Board of Directors.
||· Client engagement – Professional orientation and client management
· Audit planning – Devise detailed plan to assess risks and controls within a particular process.
· Audit execution – Conduct audits professionally according to annual audit plan
· Audit reporting – Presenting audit results to clients, and ensure relevant corrective measures are considered
· Facilitate corrective measures to be taken by management
· Project management – Ensure that budget and project deadlines are adhered to
· Project quality – Adhere to defined departmental and international audit standards
· Assume role of lead auditor to supervise others from time to time
· Ensure the efficient management of function / resources in accordance with the stipulations of the PFMA, fraud prevention and risk management principles, legislation, company policies, practices, processes, regulations, Corporate Governance, confidentiality, etc
|Job Requirement,Skills & Knowledge
||QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 3 years post-graduate proven track record of professional internal audit experience across the audit life cycle.
· Technically qualified and experienced in the theory and practice of Internal Audit
· Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification B Com or B Tech (NQF Level 6) in Internal Auditing
· A completed CIA or studying towards a CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) will be an added advantage
· Communication and interpersonal skills due to the nature of the role which demands effective consultation and regular feedback with line management, external auditors and related assurance providers
· Valid code 08 drivers license
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Good communication skills (read, write and speak)
· Good interpersonal skills
· Diagnostic and Analytical
· Understanding team dynamics
· Problem solving, Persuasive and Co-ordination skills
· Leadership and Good reasoning ability
· Management and Administrative skills
· Professional orientation.
· Integrity and ethics beyond reproach
· Objective, Fair, Meticulous, Self driven, Assertive and Motivated
· Team player without compromising independence
· Creative and Innovative
||The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
» Back | Apply
Position Number: 60033737 Job Title: INTERNAL AUDITOR: REGIONS AND LOGISTICS (LEVEL 5/6) INTERNAL AUDIT (CORPORATE: ECO POINT: CENTURION X 01 POSITION) INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL Email: Cobus.Prinsloo Subject: Job Application:60033737/INTERNAL AUDITOR: REGIONS AND LOGISTICS (LEVEL 5/6) INTERNAL AUDIT (CORPORATE: ECO POINT: CENTURION X 01 POSITION) INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL Fax: 0866 883 531 Physical Address: The Senior Manager
Recruitment & Selection
PO Box 2042
Corporate Post Office