|This is the spec for the job.
The person will report to the Commercial Manager (Exports & Tanzania market) And we are looking to pay around R10K depending on the individual person’s experience and knowledge. It would be an advantage if he/she has knowledge of shipping documents, incoterms 2010, and is well spoken. The average age in the office is 28/29 so i think someone that age of younger will fit in.
vacancy exists for a Sales Support function (Exports & Tanzania market) at the Rosebank office.
Sales Support Job Spec:-
– Processing of cost estimates to customers, confirming of orders on accounting system and processing of other documentation local or export documentation
– Thorough follow up of the order status from placing of the order until delivery to customer
– Handling all office administration and logistics information flow
– Updating customers and commercial staff on order status by means of daily status report
– Contact and daily liaising and coordination between different divisions i.e. warehousing, transport and other (logistics service providers, customers and commercial manager to manage the distribution and order delivery process.
– Updating customers and commercial staff on order status by means of daily status report.
– Contact and daily liaising and coordination between different divisions
– Creating and updating overview lists of orders per customer/product/country
– Follow – up on prepayments with finance also ensuring all deliveries are checked and invoiced accordingly and proper liaison between warehouse stock controller and finance
– Market research, introducing to new contact and receiving enquiries and liaising with commercial manager
– Customer relationship i.e. being the single point of contact for client, updating them on their order status
– Ad-hoc office admin
– Sales and customer visits when instructed
– Ensuring all purchase orders are received from clients prior to dispatching
– Follow up on all stock levels of relevant products and planning for new orders to be placed and monitoring of incoming shipments.
– Controlling of all expired and damaged stock pertaining to responsible product groups
– Any and all other matters that may arise from time to time
Knowledge of Incoterms 2010 and export documentation advantageous.
For more info on how to apply : Click here
or go to : http://www.djwebster.co.cc/group/careers/forum/topics/sales-support-vacancy-exports-tanzania-market