2012 Graduate Internship Program
3fifteen Technology Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a specialized Microsoft software development business that focuses on building, deploying and maintaining enterprise-level applications for our customer base using Microsoft technologies. 3fifteen is a Microsoft Gold Partner as well as a Microsoft Managed Partner. At 3fifteen we consider our employees to be our greatest asset and vital to the company’s future. With close to 180 employees spanning across Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, we are serious about developing and investing in our future.
The 3fifteen Internship Programme is a 12 month intensive development programme commencing in January each year. This programme allows you to gain valuable working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary. The 3fifteen Internship Programme is your chance to build the foundation for a successful career in the IT industry.
A supporting structure of Mentors will guide our Interns through their training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat. Upon completion of the programme, successful Interns may have the opportunity of permanent employment within the company based upon their performance during the course of the Internship.
Applicants will complete a 2 hour written technical assessment and those that pass will be invited to attend an interview. Thereafter the final selection will be completed and offers sent out soon afterwards.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognized South African Institute with an above-average academic record.
- Application forms must be completed in full (incomplete applications will not be considered).
- A CV, Matric certificate, tertiary transcripts and IT certifications must accompany the completed application form.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment within a software development environment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
- Preference will be given to disabled applicants.
- Complete the application form by clicking on the apply link at the bottom of the page and submit with your updated CV and copies of all your results online, or download the application form (below), complete it and send along with your CVand copies of your results to email@example.com.
- CV’s will be screened & shortlisted.
- Applicants will be asked to come in and complete a written Technical Assessment and if successful, they will be invited to attend an interview with one of our Development Managers.
- Successful candidates will then be sent an offer for the 2012 Graduate Internship Program.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2012 GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM NOW OPEN!
Download Application Form
Opportunities available in Johannesburg.
Apply for this position.
- The key to choosing the right internship (fromstudenttoprofessional.wordpress.com)