|Business Unit:||Tubatse Chrome|
|Job Title:||SHEQ Practitioner (Contractors & Quality)|
|Job Grade:||Patterson CU|
|Reports To:||SHEQ Superintendent|
|Purpose Of The Job|
|To conduct Company SHEQ, OSH Act and ISO inspections, support the plant & contractor SHEQ system. Report on findings and corrective actions where needed. This should be conducted continuously to achieve the company/contractor Objectives and Targets.
Improve company quality performance through active involvement in the quality system and strategy for Tubatse plant.
|Minimum Qualifications And Experience|
|· Relevant Degree/Diploma
· 3 years relevant experience in similar environment
· Comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox).
· Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status of specific sections and contractors.
· Participate in monthly Audits to determine Best Practitioner of the month.
· Promote quality performance of the plant through active involvement in the quality system.